RemiAndKaren

Something to change our minds!

Sorry Mom...
10 year old Johnny goes to see his neighbour Mr Smith and tell him he and Julie (Mr Smith 10 year old daughter) are getting married
Mr Smith (thinking its really cute): "Wow.. I'm happy for you Johnny, but where are you going to live?"
Little Johnny: "Well, Julie's room is bigger then mine, so we're gonna move in there"
MS (thinking what a cute kid): "OK, but how are you going to support my daughter?"
LJ: "Well, I make $10 allowance a week and Julie makes 5, so we figured we'd be OK on $60 a month"
MS (thinking LJ is still cute, but getting a bit worried that he has put so much thought into it): "OK Johnny, but what are you going to do when you order a brand new baby form the stork?"
LJ: "No problem Mr Smith, for the time being, I'll just keep giving it to her up the arse"
Remi
Muff 914

UMMM chicken grease- delicous on salads, a subsstitue for brill cream, lubricant (Shit hope i haven't given a certain bestiality king no ideas) but i like to use it to keep those wrinkles from formng who needs oil of UgLAY anyway. Get a chicken (for some of you step 2 is a little xxx but ive been told it enhances the stuffing), kill, cook, eat while slappin that grease on. Beautiful
" Everyone hates me, im too fat" "No, your not your beautiful"
"Umuh you think so, im beautiful"
(anyone seen biodome where they take the piss out of the models? I can't rember exactley hoe it goes but its funny as french conection UK)
Purple sticky punch