Jabeln79

Going to Florida,.....

I am going to be in Florida in early to mid Jan. and am looking for some helpfull jump recomendations.. Is there any place along the gulf coust to jump during the week. I am driving my younger bro down to Southern FLa. Univ to take a look at the school and would love to get a couple of jumps in a long the we but we will be leaving sat. night form St. Louis getting to around Destin Sun. morning.. then driving down the coast to Tampa. I was thinking Emerald Cost Skydiving and Skydive city @Zhills. anyone know if they are open everyday.. or if they are only open on the weekends. OR any other place along that route.. Any help would be appreciated.. thanks
Blue skies
Joe

Zhills isn't really near the coast, but I hear it is a sweet place to jump. I think that Skydive Naples is a good place and that they have a good view of the gulf from altitude. Emerald Coast Skydiving sounds pretty good. Laura and I are planning on going there in the mid-Feb when we spend a little time in Pensacola.
If you are there on the weekend, check out THIS guy's website. I called him and found out that they do weekend sunset loads right onto the beach. If that is something that sounds good, let him know. You need B license and logged water training.
Have fun!!
-------------
http://www.JumpinDuo.com
"oh no. Not another one"-Alienangel

I don't know about DZ's near Destin, but if you end up in Tampa - yes, ZHills is the place to go.. In Jan they should be flying 2, maybe 3 Super Otters 7 days a week..
Be sure to let us Floridians know the dates you'll be around....maybe some of us will be at ZHills then..
Mike