Skydivesg

Podcast aimed at the newly A licensed jumper

There is a new podcast that is aimed at the newly A licensed jumper.

It's called "Jump Twenty Six"

https://www.facebook.com/jumptwentysix

I love the concept and the name. Chris and Jason are doing everything they can to help new jumpers get better educated and feel more connected to this awesome community of skydivers.

I hope you all give a listen and help pay it forward by sharing it with everyone - especially the newer jumpers.

Sandy Grillet
Be the canopy pilot you want that other guy to be.

I've been listening to Jump Twenty-Six since the first podcast came out in August and they've got some great stuff. They're a nice addition to Skydive Radio, and Radio Skydive UK (both of which are also available on iTunes).
My Dad used to ask me if someone jumped off a bridge would I do that too? No, but if they jumped out of an airplane, that's a different question...

I love Jump Twenty Six! It's really well put together (though like all of them, a little long :P) and I agree, the specific part of the jumper population they are aiming at is great.

Long may it run.

--
"I'll tell you how all skydivers are judged, . They are judged by the laws of physics." - kkeenan

"You jump out, pull the string and either live or die. What's there to be good at?