pinkskyvan

Manifest Staff

"Half the time of driving??'
Yeah....you can average somewhere around 100+ MPH plus you go "as the crow flies" so it can take lots of time off your trip compared to driving.
"I heard of one with a negative ground speed due to high winds"
If the wind was blowing that hard I don't think I would have taken off in the first place. :o
Yes....you can jump from a 150...I put out a jumper many years ago. He kinda fell off though. Seems the step on my gear was a little loose....Hehehehehehee.....
"and I'm not easily impressed...Ooohh look...a blue car!" -Homer Simpson

"Maybe you'll have it by the time we get to Atlanta"
I hope so! I have no idea what's going to happen if I get this new job. That's why I'm kinda in a holding pattern. I don't want to get a plane and then have it sit for four months while I'm off at school! I'll get it eventually either way. Then I'll be going to all the boogies!
"and I'm not easily impressed...Ooohh look...a blue car!" -Homer Simpson

The PINK Skyvan Staff is searching for someone who wants to work at the PINK Manifest for the 2002 season. You will work and travel with the PINK Skyvan to different DZ's throughout Europe. Are you interested? contact Uschi at [email protected]

I think you would have much better luck posting this in our classified ads, which are free.
Hackey