pinkskyvan

Manifest Staff

Damn! I just realized my big ol' Triathalon looks like a rainbow!!!

That's ok....just make sure you hide it or Clay will try to steal it and make it a car cover or bed spread. hehehe....
They only offer the Triathlon in rainbow colors if you want to order from their stock right? Same with the Diablo? Is this correct?
-------------
http://www.JumpinDuo.com
"oh no. Not another one"-Alienangel

See....if you said anything except all of them .....YOU ARE GAY!!!

I've never seen them, but....uh......if you have that thought in your mind, I'll be careful of where I pick stuff up in Atlanta. Heheh....
btw, how did your flying go the other day? Just curious. (Since I dont have the $ yet to take my flying lessons, I have to live it through other people and FS2002):)-------------

"how did your flying go the other day?"
I keep having to cancel for one reason and another. I'm going to try and get in a couple hours on Saturday morning. Dutchboy takes his CFI checkride on Tuesday so hopefully I'll be getting some cheap instruction soon!
"and I'm not easily impressed...Ooohh look...a blue car!" -Homer Simpson

hopefully I'll be getting some cheap instruction soon

What do you mean? Instruction IS cheap. You need to get in good with an FBO owner/manager to get it cheap. The expensive part is the plane rental. If I remember correctly, the actual instructor is only like $15 per hour. That is damn cheap for what they had to go through to get there. Just like skydiving instructors. :)
-------------

"the actual instructor is only like $15 per hour"
Thats what the instructor might make per hour but it costs the student in the neighborhood of $40 per hr give or take a few for single engine, day, VFR instruction. The prices go up from there. I.E. Commercial, instrument, multi engine instruction. Yes the plane is expensive but I'm going to buy my own within the next 6 months so I'm not spending $40-60 an hour to fly someone elses plane.

That's what I'm saying....Dutchboy doesn't have a lot of pricing to play with. Hell....maybe he'll let you get some instruction for free so he can build some time. That would be awesome. I am thinking about doing my training down there when the time comes. Since I'll be a teacher, I'll have the summer months off so I'll be able to come down and stay for awhile and learn. Woohoo!!
What kind of plane are you looking at?
-------------

"What kind of plane are you looking at?"
A C-150....what else? With nice radios! Looks like I can pick one up for around $20,000-$25,000 thats in good shape with low time. I'll have a big woody the day I close that deal! Plus then I will be going to other DZ's much more often. When I can get there in half the time of driving it will make weekend trips much more fun.