hookit

looking for Jason from Skydive Houston

Hey, guys, I need contact info for Jason who jumps at Skydive Houston. Unfortunately I don't even know his last name. He's a freeflyer who did his student jumps at Spaceland this past spring but now jumps at Waller. He's a network engineer and said Saturday evening that he'd help me with something internet-related. I was going to get his number or email on Sunday but, unfortunately, it rained all day Sunday and I never made it out to the dz.
If anyone out there knows how to contact him or can get me in touch with him please let me know!
Thanks!
-Trey

trey:
call the dz, and ask manifest to give you his number, if he jumps there, they have his contact info in his file. talk to craig, or andre. see ya this weekend! oh, there phone number is 1800-jumpout.
Blue Skies, Hot Days!
Richard
"Gravity Is My Friend"

hey trey,
don't know if sdh would give that info out right away... heh, i used to work manifest of course. but just explain the situation, and that you know brit, and you should be hooked up :) hehe, c ya later tator!
Blue Skies,
Brittany S!
C-31392

Go Brittany, Go Brittany, your bad ass, your bad ass...
AirAnn dances with Flea Flyer around the room doing the 'washing machine'.
SEE MS BRIT AND THE NOW FAMOUS SWOOPIE DOO
http://www.airann.com/Brit.html
By the way, Trial Mix is buggin the hell outta our buddy!! Howling all the time, she must miss Skeet, Flea Flyer, Grayson, Monster, and Target- oh and Oscar. I dont think I left anyone out?
I am editing a video I did and YOU are there again, heh blackmail...... Also see Travismeister & I on the splashy lame page.
Oh yeah, IM me on the Parachutist Article... and did you get that sewing part down? I need some webbing material for Flea's rig. I dont supose you know of any laying around the hangar?
For that matter, when was the last time anybody in here made a rig for a toy Fox Terrier???
AirAnn of http://www.AirAnn.com
Multimedia Page: secret link- upper left hand corner