Strynx

Pam's necklace!

Will someone explain this wierd clique DZ dot com thing.......... Just coz I aint in your wierd we would love to bend one up Skreamer coz we love him group.........
bsbd
"In a world where we are slaves to gravity I am pleased to be a freedom fighter"

im amazed that pam and merrick are SO cool. ive met them once and they seem to know that one way or another they both have boobies posted here.
pam did you get my check yet? i think it's be quicker if I dropped it from 13,500ft
Have fun, LIVE FREE, Skydive
JT

thanks for the update merrick--
flier--i haven't been here for awhile but if you didint know pam is merricks wife!! maybe if you look at your comment from that perpective you'll understand why the flak hit the fan.
Have fun, LIVE FREE, Skydive
JT

"ok i just RE-READ the post,OOPS!!. and i was involved in one of these already....
bye bye i'm outta here.(plus im too buzzed to be here)"

No worries JT, I've said all that I need to say... There are very few personalities on this forum that I could do without, and 3 just happens to be one of them. I knew that waay before this thread.... now, there's no sense wasting my energy on it.
"Pammi's Hemp/Skydiving Jewelry"

"I don't get your narrow ass for that one you disrespectful little BITCH!"
Step the phuq back and chill you little prick.............. who says skydivers only worry about whats important in life....... jesus............. go have a beer and phuq off............ dont get shitty to me just for some harmless little joke.............
bsbd
"In a world where we are slaves to gravity I am pleased to be a freedom fighter"

oooooooooohhhhhhhhh............... now I see......... shit man........ dont mean to disrespect your wife dude.......... how the phuq was I meant to know............ dont fly off the phuqking handle though............ how bout you inform me ........... and if I react in the same way with the information then phuq me over ............... are you some kinda phuqking hot head or something................ you need some serious chillin ................... you insecure or something?............ again apologies for the disrespect to your lifes love wife but come on .............. that much agressive reaction is one day gonna snap somethin' in your head..............
bsbd
Njoy the weekend..............................