sangiro

Ex Africa semper aliquid novi

Heya all,
I'm on my way to Africa on Wednesday for three weeks. I'll drop in from time to time to make sure you're not having too much fun without me. ;)
I'll be spending about a week around Cape Town, lying in the sun and having a general good time, jumping out of some planes etc. Then up to Namibia for another two weeks where I will engross myself with a bit more of the same! :)I've received a few emails asking how things are going in London. I've finally settled into my new digs and things are flying at work. London as a city doesn't appeal much to me. Too far from the outdoors and even with "the warmest winter in decades", the weather still sucks! The thinking has always been that I'll use it as a base to see Europe and North Africa. I expect to start doing a lot of weekend trips when I get back in January.
I'll keep you posted and as always will share some photos!
Safe swoops
Sangiro

Sangrio- Dude, watch out for the Ebola. I aint making this up. Well, not this time anyway.
LIBREVILLE, Gabon, Dec. 11 — A World Health Organization team arrived Tuesday in the Central African nation of Gabon to help contain an outbreak of the Ebola virus that has killed at least 11 people.
MSNBC news
I am just saying- I am concerned that you would come back without body parts you left with. Not that it would benefit me at all, but I am just saying- you know. -hehe :S
AirAnn

BAWAHHH!
and click on Hey Jude!