mountainman

Gold Coast or Emerald Coast??

Hey all you north-western FL and neighbors.....Laura and I are going to have a day from Pensacola when we want to hit one of the close by DZs. I have found Emerald Coast skydivers and Gold Coast skydivers and am wondering which one you recommend going to. Oh, and maybe some reasons why.
Thanks guys!!
-------------
JumpinDuo.com...news, guestbook, and links.

Mountainman, I've jumped Emerald Coast and enjoyed it well- it was a beautiful DZ, nice grounds, very friendly people, a well-kept landing area and it seemed to be a well-run operation; nice Otter-- but that was before Rich sold the place-- I heard rumors that it closed its doors- can anyone confirm?
Brokeneagle.
I'm really very gentle, no matter what my kung-fu teacher says...

Thanks cyber! I actually talked to a guy who organizes those jumps by Pensacola (http://www.capncuervo.com) and he sez you need to be B license qualified and have live water training. Well, I think I'll have 50 jumps, but will not have the chance to get the water training. I tried for months here to locate some water training, but no one was offereing it.
So, anyone know about the actual DZ? We'll only be there for the day, so I'm just wondering about how many loads they put up on an average Saturday or Sunday (when we'll go). Thanks!!
-------------
JumpinDuo.com...news, guestbook, and links.

hey moutain i jump at gold coast we have a super otter right nowshaded packing with two decks divided by the manifest
good landing areas send me a message or if ya go look me up im the lightest freeflyer out there!!!!!
we do beach jumps c lisence req& water gear
have chute. will fall.