lazerq3

Missing my cesna!

5 plus pilot in a wide -bodied c182 is normal and comfortable.

Normal? Okay, wouldn't know about that. Comfortable? I don't think so. Feet jabbing into each other, one jumper crouched over another's legs, ... I don't consider it cozy.
Although, when the jumper crouched over your legs is a hottie, it can be worthwhile. Now I miss my 182.

"Although, when the jumper crouched over your legs is a hottie, it can be worthwhile"
Had that experience! She was in shorts to boot. It's kind of tough not to stare when it's right there in your face. Had to go over some batting statistics so I would be able to exit the plane WITHOUT a woody.....:D
"I got some beers....Let's Drink em!!!"
Clay

>Anyone who thinks 5 is tight in a cessna need to give a try to 10 in a porter...
I did that once. I was doing a tandem. It was so tight that I wasn't 100% sure that I had hooked my student up to me and not Taz, the tandem master next to me. I made Taz kneel on the floor after the first group left so I could check. We were OK.
The idea gave me the willies, though. Of all the things we plan for when doing tandems, one thing that never crossed my mind is finding yourself getting dragged out the door by another TM who hooked up to you accidentally . . . I mean, what would you do in freefall? Just start disconnecting things and hope for the best?
-bill von