skyhawk

Aussies tied up in bedroom revolution [smile]

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/story_25356.asp
Aussies tied up in bedroom revolution
An erotic revolution is underway in young Australian households with one in two people keen buyers of sex toys and enthusiastic for some "light bondage", a new sex industry survey shows.
Industry lobby the Eros Foundation said the largest ever survey of 3,277 people had revealed Australian bedrooms were undergoing rapid and radical change.
Among people under 45 years of age, 55 per cent had bought a sex toy and nearly everyone had watched an X-rated video.
Another 37 per cent had used a phone sex service and one in two said the views of a political candidate on sexual issues would affect the way they voted.
The survey was conducted at the last Melbourne Sexpo, which showcases adult services and entertainment.

But Eros spokesman Robbie Swan denied the survey was unrepresentative of the wider community, many of whom were unlikely to attend a Sexpo event.
"Most of the people who were exhibiting at Sexpo kept commenting that most of the people coming through were suburban couples that they would never see in their adult shops," he told AAP.
"That's why I think it is relevant, because these people are not the normal sex industry clientele, because they're just too embarrassed."
Mr Swan said the survey served a warning to politicians that 30-something Australians enjoyed a sex life totally different to that of their parents generation.
"People must also realise that these people will not be dictated to by moralistic legislators and will campaign against them if necessary," he said.
The survey showed many fetish activities such as light bedroom bondage were on the increase, while over 90 per cent of respondents wanted X-rated videos legalised in their home states.
More than 90 per cent of people attending the Sexpo event were under 45, with more than 86 per cent heterosexual and 55 per cent in partnered relationships.
Seventy per cent of attendees said they believed censorship laws in Australia - recently boosted by the federal government - were too strict.
Mr Swan said Australian households now bought over one million vibrators each year as part of an adult industry which turned over $1.5 billion a year.
need i say more we rule ;)
(o):P(o)

I do believe you aRE the horniest skydivers I have met. I am quite sure that this is due to the fact that I have only been jumping for 4 months. I'm sure once I get to know the people at my dz better, it will all fall into place...joy
The mind is like a parachute--it works better when it is open. JUMP.