Ducky

Why I MUST drink beer

WHY I MUST DRINK BEER>SLOW CELL REPLENISHMENT THEORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have not seen anyone explain this as well as Cliff Clavin,
on Cheers.
One afternoon at Cheers, Cliff Clavin was explaining the Buffalo Theory to his buddy Norm. Here's how it went:
"Well ya see, Norm, it's like this... A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that
are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members.
"In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as
fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, as we know, kills brain cells. But naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular
consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. That's why you always feel smarter after a few beers."
Kwak
Stupidity is a crime.

You don't have to answer, but.....WHY NOT?
I mean 1 beer gives the same energy as 2 slices of bread with cheese. And you must eat...otherwise...well...you'll die! (heard on a quincy-videotape).
I'm always hungry...
I typed this reply after reading your first line....posted it...and read the rest of your post. Pfhh..You had me worrying for a minute.

A buddy who lives in Spain dropped in last night.
I now have a rum hangover.
Beer is my friend and true love, rum is not, I know this
The thing is, I am such a booze slut.
I love my beer, deeply, but there is all that other wonderful stuff out there...calling to me and I cannot resist. It looks different and feels different and tastes different and I must have it.:)Now I have a crappy rum 'babalaas'. Siiigh!! I will never learn.
< sniff, grovel, whine>:(

"crappy rum"
Uhhhh...so buy good rum...
Heard Sunday at Atlanta Free Flight Festival as a local jumper is recalling my activities from the night before: "Yep...when I drink Bacardi I'm a danger to myself and everyone around me.." :D
"Houston? That place is full of Crack heads and debutantes."- Hank Hill
Clay

Soutpiel here as well but I grew up in Parow so reborn clutchplate will do.
The 'Dal is going great.....45 deg last Sat.
Ah!! so I see you know Coenwat
Coenie's new rig looks cool, by the way he got married last weekend.....must have been heatstroke.
Rocket has not changed. The length has just got longer and the kak deeper. He fell through the roof of his hut the other day. He was trying to 'fix' it (useless info for the day)
Norris still drinks 'Windhoek' scares the girls and refers to all and sundry as 'blerrie fools'
Scratch