kingbunky

You know you're ?????? when....

there are lots of those "you know you're a redneck when...", "you know you're from a small town when..." or "you know you're a post-whore when..." lists flying around, so i thought we could start a mixed list here. i saw something this morning that inspired me, so my entry is based on fact.
You know you're a canadian when... you go to the tavern for lunch and there's a dozen cars out front, and about 70 snowmobiles out back! :D
"Jumping out of planes for the thrill of it all."
-J.Geils Band

it sure does, that's why i'm here and not at the dz... i'd be all alone and very cold. damn, i'v hijacked my own thread. okay, here's another that i experienced this weekend.
you know you're a canadian when you have to wait in line at the gas pumps behind a snowmobile. :P
"Jumping out of planes for the thrill of it all."
-J.Geils Band

i dunno what i look like a wetherman lol its goen into winter so a little chilly especialy 14000 i jumpped at byron duren winter that wsa cold but t-wah doesnt really get that cold jusat bribg some warmish clothes and youll be right but in april youl still prob be in short and shirts for 90% of the time
(o):P(o) i got a iq of 189 so there :P

just a note
weather man arnet the smartest ppl either! haha
just listen to them
"what kinda weather can we expect tonight...let's go to the map'
why dont we just go to the window? no wonder why they are always wrong. they keep looking at the wall rather then the sky! dumb-ass'
Have fun, LIVE FREE, Skydive
JT