Scratch

Skydiver Priorities

Lisa,

Fifteen minutes ain't long enough!

Thank you, darling...I was wondering if all we had here was a "short timers" club...lol. Maybe it's just me but I thought about an hour, at least, of foreplay was, while not required, helpful to the orgasmic attitude of a mind blowing session of "love making"...(can't refer to it as "FUCKING" anymore...my old lady, whoops, err, uhh, hmm, "best friend and greatest lover of all time" would kill me)...lol.
TripleF
What a long, strange trip it has been...

"I thought about an hour, at least, of foreplay was, while not required, helpful to the orgasmic attitude of a mind blowing session of "love making"
Ohhh....you're taking into account her needs........I see it now.....:D
"I only have 133 jumps, so I don't know shit..right?"-Clay

Sangiro

Was Rocky behind the sticks?

Nah!! not this time, it was Howards turn.:D
It is now being whispered that the pilots are having a secret 'Captain Carnage' competitition. Howard and Don now lead in the destruction stakes with both of them having set her alight. Rocky has highest points for style by having landed her in the mountains and then flying her out again:D:)Before everybody else freaks out. ASC has been with the club for about 30 years I think...a lot of shit can go down in 30 years.
Will

I'd like to jump (out of) her again later this year...

When?
She should be fine, the engine was about 25hrs away from being 'timed out' and needed an overhaul anyway.
I would imagine the damage to the airframe is mostly cosmetic as there was little to no impact.
They stopped about 50m short of the dam wall though:(.
FYI Norris was on board with an AFF student. So you can imagine the 'dialogue':D
Andre'