Scratch

100th jump traditions

Out here @ Malle - Belgium they did a monokini formation for a girls 100th jump, all of them had to take some days off work => sick leave, I guess that it's not a great idea @ freezing temperatures from 4000 ft up to exit altitude, we should start planning our jumps better so nr. 100 can be done in the summer!
This girl on camera during the jump however: great nipples!!!!!!!
bs
Will jump for beer, bs AiRpollUtiOn

I got hog tied in my canopy by the staff at CSS on my 100th jump. I was told it's a Danish 100th jump tradition. They tackled me, rolled me up in the canopy like a cigar, then tied my feet and tcanopy all up in the lines. The worst part was when they were done, they just went back into the hangar and started packing........it took me 20 minutes to untie myself. I finally walked back in the hangar and they all applauded. It was different....but pretty cool/funny too.
"I live to EFS"
Tom

OK a lil off topic,, but Tom it coulda been worse,, taught an EMT class and at the final testing I was one a the patients,, put me on a backboard,, strapped me down real good,, wouldn't let me up,, put me in the back of a pick up truck and went to the bar,, carried me in and put me on a pool table and drank several picthers before they set me free,, I think we could adapt that to skydiving fairly easily,,,, and throw in some of the beer pouring like in an SCR ceremony,,

Saturday, a freeflyer at Perris decided he wanted to be part of the 100th number tradition and jump naked. He took 2 videographers along and they decided to show it in the bar after the day was done. It was a hit!
Rumors still pending whether or not the camera -added- size or not. ;^) Hey guys....does the camera add -or- does the cool air cause shrinkage??!! ;^0

My 100 was a 10 way. Pretty low key, but it turned out to be a classic example of combat-rw. This was my first lesson that jump number does not equal skill.
I'd love to do a naked jump, but I've yet to find myself at a dz where this isn't discouraged. That and I'm pretty sure nobody wants to see me naked.
Maybe 500?
_Am
MSN Messenger: andrewdmetcalfe at hotmail dot com
Yahoo IM: ametcalf_1999

Jumping naked is fun but things like aircraft emergency, cutaway, and the loooong spot take on a whole new meaning:$.
My 100th came up mid winter. -11 deg c. Climbed to 10 000ft in a C182 with no door.
I can testify that it shrinks. Thank phuck for opening shock otherwise it might have hidden away forever.:D
BTW we do the surprise pie thing for the 1000th