skyhawk

iflyme!

hey man you work as an editor in a tv station right
so just a quik question how would i go about getting a traineeship as an editor or cameraman , no im not coming to canada but i wouldnt mind some insider adivce to try on my local stations :)Opinions are like a-holes everyone has one, the only one that does you any good is yours and all that comes out is shit

You simply inquire about an internship. Find out who you need to talk to (who is the head of the department you wish to intern for) and talk to them about an internship. If they allow internships, they will call you in for an interview. If you don't get a hold of someone right away, keep calling until someone returns your call.
Also, your school should have a list of local internships available that other students have used in the past. The list will include information such as who to contact and what the position entails.
Hope that helps;).
Much love and blue skies,
Carrie http://www.geocities.com/skydivegrl20/

i finished school last yr so that doesnt help, and we didnt part on friendly terms lol. I did ask them to get me work experience at a tv station but they reakoned it was to hard to do.
Opinions are like a-holes everyone has one, the only one that does you any good is yours and all that comes out is shit

So you have decided to step down from your post as "Next World Leader". huh?
Despite taht, I will offer you some advice (and I'm a producer now, btw :)Anyway, Skyhawk, just get yourself in the door by making contact with someone on the inside, and then observe what goes on, ask people to show you how they do it, then ask for a chance to tryit yourself... if you bring the right attitude, you'll be on your way!
Now I have a question. Why is it snowing for the 5th time this month here ??? The temperature is 10c below normal!!! This is suppose to be spring?!? Arrggghhhhh (I don't mind the snow - but it better clear up by the weekend!)...
"Men weren't meant to ride
With clouds between their knees"
Five For Fighting

Hey, Carrie!
Didn't know you were around these days! As you can see from my previous post, I wouldn't mind being in Florida right now!!! How ya been doin'?
"Men weren't meant to ride
With clouds between their knees"
Five For Fighting

woops sorry producer :) thanks for the advice nah havnt stepped down from world leader just pretty hard to run a campain on $15 a week lol
Opinions are like a-holes everyone has one, the only one that does you any good is yours and all that comes out is shit

Heya, Frank! Congrats on producer status! I'm around every once in a while when work is slow. Right now I've been busy writing a lot of magazine feature articles and taking 16 hours of school (so I'll finish this summer with my bachelors degrees) and working for my skydiving friend's publishing company.
Once I'm graduated, I have no idea what I want to do, really. I just want to skydive full-time. Ha ha ha. I might goof off for a while and just work to jump and visit skydiving friends in other parts of the world. I really don't have any desire to jump right into a job. I'm 21 and I want to do a lot of things and not limit myself to just one. Mostly, I just want to skydive A LOT more than I've been able to being in school full-time and working. I'm hoping something will work out for me in that department.
So when will you be visiting Florida? It would be very cool to see you!
Much love and blue skies,
Carrie http://www.geocities.com/skydivegrl20/