Vallerina

My Lover

Jumppilot01 and freefallin14 (okay, neither are my lovers, but they're HOT!) are very cool because they give me a place to stay while drunk. Adams....they're just plain cool. Adam promised to give me extra altitude on my jumps tomorrow (probably because he knows the weather's supposed to be crappy).
I love having these boys as my good buddies to hang out with at Harry's. And they will ALWAYS get drunk with me at a moment's notice. They are prime candidates for groupies on my tour.
Andy:"You're driving" Mattfish: "But I'm also drinking!"

ill get ya drunk!!!! come on down!!!!

Argg...wish I could move to New Orleans! Sunshine and I will try as best as we can to get there! You guys rock!

Vallerina, just give me one chance and I promise you won't be sorry!

Well, when you put it like that, I just may give you two!

Whos bike is that, and whos riding at the front???

I think that's Wildblue's bike, but I could be wrong. Sunshine's in the front, and I'm in the back.
Andy:"You're driving" Mattfish: "But I'm also drinking!"

IM PACKING! :) "Honestly officer its green tea and no your dog has to buy its own." . Okay so ill start walking know see you in a few months (wish i could fly without the aid of a passanger jet and £500- could get the jet though heard theyre pretty good lessons on taking off down south, ill just go for that large multystorey carpark, couldn't be arsed with the last lesson in....)
Drugs are bad for you, so is being an analyretentive snivelling chaufferdriven suitwearer in the house of commons. Thank you, good night.
Sorry, whoo don't know what happened there.
Okay shameless line coming up;
I need me some sunshine! :)

When is Sunshine coming up to deflower me? I keep hearing how wild and crazy you two are, but I have yet to see it with my own eyes.

I'll vouch for it Adam...
_Am
MSN Messenger: andrewdmetcalfe at hotmail dot com
AIM: andrewdmetcalfe
Yahoo IM: ametcalf_1999

I think that's Wildblue's bike, but I could be wrong. Sunshine's in the front, and I'm in the back.

Yerp, it's mine. It matches the gear :D
Come back when the weather is good (and my foot's back to normal) and we'll take ya for a spin
... I forget how the rest of it goes, but you're mother's a whore!!