n2skdvn

emrald coast the gathering

got to emrald coast sat afternoon saw wingnut and clay sitting on a bench talked for a few i just hung out all weekend(not able to jump right now) that night went to the flora-bama
partied there until 3 am got up the next morning and took photos ill tell all the good stories when i get to my computer
until then heres a pick of wingnut,lindsy,clay and me
if ya can't dodge it RAM IT !!!!!!
click me

I had so much fun!!!! That dz is fantastic and really laid back.... Even the kiddos didn't get bored (lots of sticks became light sabres that day). Clay, Kreg, and Dave.....you guys are very cool, and it was a great pleasure getting to meet y'all....
Peace~
Lindsey
you can live in happiness too, like the oompa loompa dooba de do....

No shit!!! Fun weekend but next time I'll know to get a hotel room near the Florabama. Swooping the beach was great fun. Met Lindsey, Wingnut, N2SKDVN, and a host of other great people. Just wait till Kreg posts the pics from our Florabama outing. Lets see if you can pick out who is drunk.....:D
"Here I come to save the BOOBIES!"

Was nig-noggery in full effect?

Nothing too terrible actually....just hung out....I did my best to embarass all the chics I talked to. I almost had to throw some chics brother over the fence...:D Ate a pile of crawfish, drank many a pitcher of beer......and managed to make it back to the DZ without getting arrested. That DZ is kind of strange. Because it's privately owned and the guy's house is RIGHT NEXT to the DZ buildings hanging out late at the DZ is apparently NOT ENCOURAGED and in fact frowned upon. :D So...it's go to the Bama to party and be quiet when you get home. :D Next year I'll get a hotel near the Bama and do many more beach jumps and a lot more partying! It was a fun time though and I'll be back in the future.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Was nig-noggery in full effect?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nothing too terrible actually....

What an embarassment! Skydivers, no nignoggery?
I think Eloy will be talking about us for a LONG time.
_Am (wondering where *those* pics are...)
MSN Messenger: andrewdmetcalfe at hotmail dot com
AIM: andrewdmetcalfe
Yahoo IM: ametcalf_1999

I almost forgot a pretty funny line from the weekend. Sunday night....gonna do a little DZ.com jump. I did back to back loads with a "short" 10 minute call in between for the sunset load. I had to pack like the wind to get it done and back on the plane. I pile in and sit down next to Lindsey.....
Me-"What are we doin?"
Lindsey-"A round to zipper, reverse the zipper, round"
Me-"Uuuummmm.... Cool.........UUUUUHHHH........Whats a zipper?"
:D I guess I should at least "learn" all the "Are-W" terms......:D

The emerald coast gathering,
This gathering was a little smaller than eloy’s but we had a ton of fun.
Started out Saturday afternoon I called wingnut to see if he was at emerald coast yet . He was still at home! Told him to get off his sore butt and id meet him there he complied. About 15 miles from the dz I get a call. Wingnut is there and has found clay. Cool I get there finally get to meet clay. He shows me his new jumpsuit from Michigan suits and his swoop on the beach(sweet!!!). we B.S the rest of the afternoon.That evening we head to the flora-bama bar. directions were simple at every tom thumb take a right turn found it with no problems even got a close parking spot!
We spent the night drinking beer and eating crawfish then mingled around a bit.
I suggested we get some pictures at the state line. We head up to the deck and look for some girls to pose with us. Five seconds later whe had our victims er I mean our new friends! We take the pictures talk for a bit no score though oh well. Time to head back.
We stopped at a tom thumb for munchies and drinks. While making my way down an isle I spot this stuffed sheep snag it and walk up behind clay holding the sheep behind my back. Wingnut walks by I get his attention and show him the sheep .I thought he was going to loose it! we get back to the dz and clay crashes out . me and wingnut wait about fifteen minuets go back in to the clubhouse sit the sheep next to him. Snap!! Take the pic and run out. He never knew!(he does now)
The next morning I wake up clay and wingnut are already awake. Wingnut is packing his monster chute for a slow opening he has decided to jump. So me clay and wingnut are sitting at a bench when a woman walks by see me wingnut and clay. Ans says to clay”you have man boobs” its lindsy. The gathering is complete.while lindsy was packing clay and wingnut do a cross country from 5 mi away. During that time I show lindsy the sheep she thought it was hilarious! Clay and wingnut get down and talk about their legs going to sleep on the ride back under canopy. clay decides to go get some food leaves for about 30 min comes back saying”we have to go down the road!”. I ask why and all he says is “theres some sheep about a mile down the road” I bust out laughing. So he eats his food I grab my digital and wingnut’s disposable camara and head down to the farm.
We arrive at the farm and the sheep are about 40 yards from us. We were wondering how to get the sheep over to us. No problem! They came to us! Im surprised we even got pictures with all the laughing me and clay did!
We got back and lindsy was up doing some Rw. When she got down we took the group photo and clay, lindsy her friend (for got her name sorry!)and wing nut went for a 4 way rw jump. Witch didn’t happen .after that thing were settling down.we broke out the beer.
Sat on the packing tarp chit chating . lindsy was the first to leave around 9 pm
Me ,clay and wingnut b.s. the rest of the night till the owner told us to go to bed or go some where else”the dropzones closed” now that’s a first!
Next morning I wake up to my truck shaking it was clay waking me up we chit chat for a few min then we all headed home not bad for three days
if ya can't dodge it RAM IT !!!!!!
click me