hisgoofyness

On a positive note...

I graduated from AFF this weekend. Did levels 6 & 7 yesterday.
First off, I want to say thank you to the entire Atlanta Air Sportz staff for showing me the way. You guys are GREAT!
I think level 6 was my favorite dive out of the 7. The back loops were fun, but tracking... Oh yeah baby!!! I never thought I would feel that much speed. I can't wait to get proficient in that area. I can now also see why people do dives of nothing but tracking!
I have some photos on my PC here at work. Can someone please tell me the file size to post? I tried to post one in another thread but kept getting the "too big" error...
Now, for all of you Chicago people... I will be in Chicago this weekend trying to lock in to an apartment. I will also try to make it out to Hinckley on Sunday afternoon. Since I will probably living in Schaumburg or Palatine, Hinckley will probably be where I call home on the weekends. So let me know if any of you are going to be around...
hisgoofyness
"damn you track fast, it was like something out of a mountain dew commercial..." SV

You da man!! Congratulations!! You are now cleared to start learning how to skydive and not just save your life. Like Clay said it does get better and better. Be smart and be part of the sport for a long long time.
Sebazz........

thanks clay
let me know when you and sheepy will be coming to rome. if you bring the cam maybe we can do a jump and see if you can keep me in the viewing area, that is if you can keep up... LOL... J/K
hisgoofyness
"damn you track fast, it was like something out of a mountain dew commercial..." SV

if you bring the cam maybe we can do a jump and see if you can keep me in the viewing area

LOL....I get no end of shit for my beginner video skills. Not having a W/A lens yet isn't helping anything either. I got a good hardy laugh when a guy asked me how much I would charge to shoot video of him on the balloon jump....:D I did a pretty darn good tandem video yesterday though. Well....except the fact I was skydiving with the TM instead of the student....:D *Mental note....take more pics of baggage...*
"Here I come to save the BOOBIES!"