thrillseek

TP the DZ Day

What does the law say about TP ? Isnt dropping any items from the sky intentionally considered illegal ? (unless its an emergency) at least here in Finland it is.
Sounds like fun though .. I guess I gotta try that also.. 8)

>What does the law say about TP ? Isnt dropping any items from the sky
>intentionally considered illegal ? (unless its an emergency) at least here in Finland
>it is.
We do drop streamers every day in Räyskälä to define the exit point... And at most other Cessna-clubs as well...
Erno

I tried to sneak a roll on a load this weekend, was successful at being stealthy. Tucked it in my shirt on a two way sitfly, but it fell out when I dumped.. :( Will try again this weekend, but will secure the roll with a pull up cord this time.
--
Come to the dark side

Oh ye I personally saw to the release of 3 rolls myself this weekend lickily enough Thanks To Freefly freaky he captured the elusive airborne anaconda see the attachment , lets have a whos got the best TP pic competition...
www.tumblefuqs.com
A rainy day at the DZ is better than a Sunny day at the Office, When in doubt Whip it out...