FreeFlyFreaky

Airborne Anaconda

This is a gas. Judedre our local wanker from across pond opened his whacked out toolkit and started this pet rock craze a week ago. The TP saga at SDA continues.
Right after opening you toss a roll without hanging onto it. It unfolds all the way to the end.
BTW skydivers; a bunch of people chasing the same roll is an invitation for disaster. It takes a lot of turning to stay with one. A collision would be very possible and decidedly un-cool. My comfort level is a two-way or solo. Watch yourselves.
(sorry about the lens fog, the humidity was about a billion)

I also set one roll of TP free last weekend. I threw it around 2000-2500ft. It unrolled nicely. I was kind of disapointed how short it was. The next thing I discovered is that it was falling very slow. I got only few seconds of it on the video, then it was gone. (I jumped Stiletto 120 @ 1.65)...
But hey... the pictures are at...
www.tumbleweeds.ee
Look at the pictures 33-44.
And also a videoclip is there.
Peedu

Toilet paper falling is THAT a big thing.
When a jump day starts we always drop
"toilet-paper" like paper to measeure high(er) altitude winds.
It nearly looks the same.
OTHER:
Try to attach toilet paper to a bus or simply hold it out from the back window. It looks pretty impressive. On a school trip I did it once.