Kelly

The little guys kick major ass

went to orange for the weekend. i cant explain it, but it felt like i was at home before i even got there.. the place is awesome. its all the proof that i need to believe that to be great you dont have to be the biggest..
the laid back club atmosphere mixed very well with the back to back loads, load orangizing, dirt diving, wingsuit instruction and student flow.. combine that with sunset kick the can load, 2 night jump loads and a relaxed easy paced start to sunday morning.. i was totally jazzed the entire time.
thanks to everybody at orange for making my stay really sweet. you naked people kick ass. and thanks for all the work
if you get the chance go to orange. dont miss out, because its too good of a time to bypass.

Orange, Ma?

If so, I was there this weekend also!

That place rocks and so do all the people!

hey, it's my home dz. i was there last weekend. one jump on saturday while raining (trying new safire2 :))
and more jumps on sunday. who are you, a12 ?

stan.

--
it's not about defying gravity; it's how hard you can abuse it. speed skydiving it is ...
Speed Skydiving Forum

;) I agree- Orange, VA is a great place to jump. I spent a few weekends out there and had a great time. 'Mr. Fabulous' is a great jumpship, too.

I also give them extra points for making sure everyone sticks to the rules while jumping- no slack for club members. It's also the only place (out of 10) that wanted to know my exit weight and gave it to the pilot. Everyplace else just packs the plane until the slots are gone.

Kelly - it was so cool to finally meet you! Everyone loved having you there too. Come back! Come back! There's plenty more fun and nakedness to be had. And believe it or not I can't wait for night jumps again. (I'm healing very well, thank you!) So bring your whuffo man (tell him about the nakedness, how could he resist?!) and get your butt back down here!

chainlink dove

Nope, doggone it! I missed the nakedness. I just got back from taking a friend to the ER when the nakies were streaming back from their - uh - activities. I did join in the PJ party theme, packing my still unpacked rig in a PJ shirt and my Lucky #7 panties. Rumor has it this will be saran wrap weekend..... hmmmmmm.