PhreeZone

300 Ways

Anyone know now that the 300 way this fall is back in Eloy instead of Brazil if they will be allowing spectators and the general public to watch or is it going to be like a normal day at Eloy?
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

I know at one of the last attempts people had to pay to watch, I'm thinking I need a fall/winter trip and getting to see the 300's would be a cool thing, but not if I have to pay to see it.

Also the anouncement was in this months Parachutist that its no longer in Brazil. I read they are trying to get like 12 Otters for this attempt.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

Hi,

It's true!

300-Way World Record attempt will be held at Skydive Arizona, Eloy, instead of Maceio, Brazil, from December 7-15, 2002.

Check out the reasons for the change and for other updates (as well as participants list) at the 300-Way web site:

[url] http://www.300-way.com/

Obviously the general public will be allowed to watch (there's no reason for the opposite), but I'm sure the place will be crowded (at least 300 for jumping)! ;)

Blue Skies! B|
-----------------------------
Mario Santos
Portugal

I don't think they would make you pay if you jumped during the attempts. A 300 way can't be on every load and the DZ can't just shutdown while debriefs and dirt dives are going on.

Go to Eloy, jump at Eloy, watch the 300 ways when they're up, repeat.

-
Jim
"Like" - The modern day comma
Good bye, my friends. You are missed.

The public is always allowed and are always welcomed at Skydive Arizona
especially for the 300 ways.
It is really great to watch the snowbirds that come out daily to watch us jump, they applaud the really nice swoops and if you crash and walk away you will get a standing ovation, not many places around that can say that.
Everyone should come out here, jump, and watch the best organized 300 way attempts to date and maybe witness the new world record.

I'm so glad to hear that this record will be back on US soil. It's just not right having it anywhere else. And it will be broken. Those of you who have been on these 300 way attempts know what I'm talking about. The 300+ way is completely possible. Go slow, sheep dog. Dock, lock, and fly! Quote Jerry Bird (sp? sorry) If you don't want to go low....Don't fly there. And then track like hell!

Good luck to you all.

Need another pilot?
Chris Schindler
www.diverdriver.com
ATP/D-19012
FB #4125

Chris~ Call Pat and ask him.
Gordo~ You're always way polite...cracks me up
NO everyone stay away.........don't come here..noooo
LOL.......yeah it is they desert........yeah we have brown dirt....yeah its hot......no we don't have wrestling mats in the packing area.....but we DO have a lot of really nice folks! Hope that y'all can join us. Its going to be phenomenal.

Spectators (as in fun jumpers) - yes, as far as I know the DZ is going to be open as always.

General public - the only issue, I think, is where to draw the line. Right now they just can't be in the landing area, but that line may be somewhere else during the event (past the edge of the hangar? don't know yet.)

It's going to be fun.