jtval

ANYONE??

Ive posted this a few times but lately I see more NY'ers here. is anyone from and currently JUMPING Long Island?
If not I will change that once I get there. maybe They havent yet found this place. maybe they're too busy woth their L.I. lolita's maybe they are just in too much of a rush to sit and post....and MAYBE just MAYBE they are a$$hole and think they're to ogood for us. HAHAHA if so then I am not an islander anymore. hahah!

seriously. If you are from the Island post a reply here if you arent....post a reply anyway!
My photos

My Videos

thanks for the sympathy. ;)
where in Jersey? I actually tried to go to farmingville(or is it farmingdale?)
for my 2nd jump (when I visited home)but Hurricane Dennis(i belive) decided to "Blow" those plans out of the water!
its about a 3/4 hour trip from my(parents) house in NY
My photos

My Videos

I don't know Farmingville. I know there's a DZ in North Jersey, but I'm not sure exactly where. I live in Belmar---probably never heard of it. Skydive Jersey Shore is at Allaire Airport, which is very close to Farmingdale. It's near me at the shore. Maybe that's the one you're talking about.
=======================
"What I want is what I've not got ,but what I need is all around me"-DMB
Meghan

yes that sounds familiar.
I wasnt sure if it was farmingdale b/c that is a town on L.I. named that. I met the girl in manifest (2 yrs ago) she was really cool we hung out for a while and b.s.'d but no jump..damn weather. I brought my family down there to jump...but I'm happy to say I got to throw my brother out of a plane in daytona and I threw my mutha and her husband out in georgia. so they all got to try it
My photos

My Videos

absolutley!! my bro is gonna go (whether he kow it or not) when I see him in NY at the end of this month)
my mutha and her husband flew to ga to surprise me on the last weekend I was in the states. when I told them that they could hang out with me, and that they hadda do it at the dz she said. well duh we wanna jump too. I was freakn surprised as hell.(and I got a free jump out of it:P;):PB|:D:ph34r:)
My photos

My Videos

Hahah, your bro was right, y'all are a tight family! I can't believe your mom jumped! That's amazing! Hahah, you are still a NY'er "mutha", maybe I'll pick some of that accent up when I go out there ... one day ... dunno when .. maybe .... hehehehh ;)

jeez, have I whined that much that even you know?....YES, I guess I have hahah.

well you got here at a good time. I wont be bitching too much about not jumping. for the past Year i put everyone here thru hell with me. [:/] now im done so you wont hafta put up with it. haha
My photos

My Videos

Hahah, your bro was right, y'all are a tight family! I can't believe your mom jumped! That's amazing! Hahah, you are still a NY'er "mutha", maybe I'll pick some of that accent up when I go out there ... one day ... dunno when .. maybe .... hehehehh ;)

tight, crazy, stubborn. you pick the adjective we'll live up to it. hahah!
My photos

My Videos

Sorry Joe,

I think I was supposed to respond to this thread. But you already know I am a former Islander. I believe the one and only Billvon is also a former Islander.

I think the reason more Islanders don't post is because they are most likely whuffos. Or they are too busy trying to keep up with the Jones's. Maybe they are working too many hours. It takes alot of dough to pay those taxes and maintain the McMansions.

yea that s pretty much what I think too. god Im glad I m outta there. BUt I miss the hell out of the place.
anyway I remember that the dz didnt do much advertising while I was on L.I.
it took me 26 years to find that dz.(but I was already out of NY living in Ga and skydiving in Fla.)
this will be my .....FIRST jump on L.I. beer will be consumed. I'll look for micheles uncle louie ..From the "tried to xplain to a whufo thread"
My photos

My Videos

Hey, there's a few DZ's in Jersey, Skydive Sussex, Skydive Jersey shore, and Cross Keys.
They're spread from north, central, and south... If you can make the trip to South Jersey, Cross Keys is a sweet DZ, my home DZ... not that I'm partial or anything...
Good Luck!!!

The key to walking on water... Is knowing where the rocks are

I will get to jersey:).
I wont have my trans. and I will be short on time. so although I plan on jumping at every DZ Ill have to wait for N.J.

Chris,
how could you not get a view of the water...act\ually they moved more inland then they used to be,. I hope I can see the water.(I get at least One vid at every DZ...except OKC. couldnt get one while I was there.)
anyway I can not wiat. not that Im counting but 16 days til I get on the plane that I cant jump out of!
My photos

My Videos

How is Skydive Sussex? Have you been to Nutley? My little sis is thinking of joining the family and those two would be closest for her. since she lives in North Joisey.... PLUS, when I go to visit, I need to know where to go first ;)
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

absolutley!! my bro is gonna go (whether he kow it or not) when I see him in NY at the end of this month)
my mutha and her husband flew to ga to surprise me on the last weekend I was in the states. when I told them that they could hang out with me, and that they hadda do it at the dz she said. well duh we wanna jump too. I was freakn surprised as hell.(and I got a free jump out of it:P;):PB|:D:ph34r:)

My dad has 14000, mum had 450 before she stopped (tennis injury stopped her the first time, turf laying [long story] the second time)
I've got 275, one brother has 193 jumps, the other has done a head down tandem over Taupo New Zealand, and my grandmother hhas done at least 3. She was one of the forst tandem students in Australia! Not a bad record, eh?:)Guess you could say skydiving is in our genes!!!:D:P
xj

"I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with the earth...but then I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with a car either, and that's having tried both."