LawnDart21

CASA coming to SKYDIVE PEPPERELL Aug 22nd through Aug 25th!!

Anyone within a days drive (heck, even two days drive, it'll be worth it!!) of Massachusetts should plan on coming out to Skydive Pepperell's Annual Casa Boogie Weekend! August 21st through 25th! The DZ has gone out of thier way to make this the best party of the year, we'll have a Casa, our Otter, even our Cessna if your agrophobic, plus, their will be a helicopter for jumping and a Stearman and hot air balloon (tentative on the balloon) for rides. (they are working on jumping the balloon, but you know the FAA.....lol and Stearman is not jump equipped, but a great ride none the less. There is plenty of room to pack for everyone, there will be bands, bond fires, kegs, (I'm donating one Saturday night!) live bands playing each night of the boogie, and camping is encouraged, as our Casa Boogie bonfires are not to be missed! Great jumps and great vibes from a great dropzone. Plus, Skip's Drop in Cafe has barbeques and great food planned all weekend! Mirage is coming too, so you better be there too!!! So, come on up to Skydive Pepperell, bring yor friends, bring your gear and get set to have a great weekend!!!!! See you in the sky!!

www.skyjump.com for more details or call us at (978) 433-9222.

--
My other ride is a RESERVE.

My husband and I are going - I'm trying to get Thursday/Friday off too.

We're registered for the helicopter on Saturday B|

I think you should mention that they dropped the registration fee too - that is awesome! My husband wouldn't go prior years just because of that fee...Should be a good time. I haven't jumped the CASA in a couple of years and that plane is the reason I jump today - Fran let me do a tandem out of it 5 or 6 years ago and I got hooked ;)
Rhonda
PP ASEL

Hah! I'll see all you folks on the chopper Saturday!! All I want to say is if they won't let people jump the balloon it shouldn't even show up. Who the hell is going to pay $75 or whatever for the privilege of a balloon ride at oh-dark-thirty. Hmm.

Joe