happythoughts

Anyone jump with the Muff Bros at WFFC ?

Hey Asshole!
I did a magic carpet ride and a jump with an infaltable gator with named "ali" with Johnny and the muffs. What a hoot! ;)

Those jumps get pretty wild though, You can never be sure of what's going to happen when you throw twelve people with death grips on eachother from the back of a cassa and then tell them that "if everything goes well then we'll get togather for a round after we break off"

On the Magic carpet ride I was on we had people everywhere after it exploded skydivers---- comming from all directions at 3000 ft still. The smart ones were tracking away and the idiots were still tyring to get in on a round. The carpet was pretty cool though I watched some guys shoe fly off while we were on our backs. It took off like a rocket!

Peace and blue skies

I travel the land, Work in the ocean, Play in the sky

Wahoo! Yes, inflatable rides are a blast. I believe it was on the '99 Quincy video that our very own Arlo (Groovicool) was riding around on one. We actually did 2, but on the 1st one (which was wild), the video turned off.
The key to any inflatable jump is NEVER get over it. If the raft/alligator gets loose, it will spank you. Alligators tend to flip over. I usually like 2 on the front and back (in case one doesn't make it) to stabilize. I did one without stabilizing people and we spent the whole jump inverted. The camera man was headdown the entire time and couldn't catch us.
"The carpet was pretty cool though I watched some guys shoe fly off while we were on our backs. "
When you were on your backs, did you watch the plane go away ? There is a good pic of our mc exit on last years gallery. I can see someone losing a shoe because a mc does jostle everything. We always put people on the outside if they have legstrap throw-outs (very important).