Darkzone

Say a prayer

When you have a minute to spare could you please say a prayer for the parents and families of the two 10 year old girls who went missing in Cambridgeshire two weeks ago and tragically whose bodies were found yesterday.

Though they may never know the circumstances surrounding their childrens disappearance at least their anquish at not knowing where they were is over and they can finally put these two young innocents to rest.

:(

Far away is close at hand in images of elsewhere.

I hadn't heard about this one yet. What is tragic is that one can even say "this one"!! What is this world coming to where children are getting taken from their loved ones day after day?! Very scary and sad.

A prayer will be said, for them, their friends and family, and that this turns around soon.

Prayer was sent when I heard about the bodies...their souls are free. My thoughts and prayers stay with their families, as they are with the young girl back east who was kidnapped after her parents were murdered on Thursday.

Ciels and Pinks-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Please add to your prayers the two 13 year old girls still missing in Oregon. Their disappearance occurred not 10 minutes from SDO.

It seems like only yesterday you could hear the children laughing.....you could hear the shuffling of their little feet as they sang...oh they were dancing...