Yoshi

Richmond "the" boogie

just wondering if there are going to be any new faces at the richmond boogie this year.. I would love to meet you.. especially if you like to freefly..perhaps we can make a jump... anyways you can find more info on it @ www.richmondboogie.com hope to see you there!
-yoshi

Cool.. we love to do hybrid jumps.. vern (freeflyswc) is a great engine for tugging...I will be there Thursday the 29th thru sunday... its my home dz so if you ask at the manifest tend they can page me...I go by yoshi. yammahonda, kamakzi brother, charlie chan, and kevin, so page me and lets put together a hybrid... I need to talk to nancy koreen at parachutist again, I did last years article in parachutist...hopefully I can do it again. see you there!
yoshi:ph34r:

any idea what the record for 3-d is? it would be fun to see, and if not too far out of reach to attempt to break it!
btw when are you getting to the boogie?
-yoshi

any idea what the record for 3-d is? it would be fun to see, and if not too far out of reach to attempt to break it!
btw when are you getting to the boogie?

No idea what the 3-d record is at, I'll be getting into Dayton Airport on the morning of the 30th, unless I can get these tickets changed for earlier. :)

--
Hook high, flare on time

great come on out...its really a blast.. plenty of fun stuff to do and demos of birdman suits/ sky boards/ and plenty of canopy demos available..not to mention some big name organizers and funky jumps!

Anyone have the address of the airport? I am trying to plan my trip but their website doesn't have directions on how to get there. How stupid is that? :|

Anyway, any of your Richmond regulars know the the airport's address?

"Your mother's full of stupidjuice!"
My Art Project

Im looking forward to seeing alot of faces from Dz.com at "The" boogie..comon guys you dont wanna break a kids heart now do ya? Last year was a great time and the way things are looking this is going to be the Bestest boogie ever..it will be ever so much fun. Ill be making my 100th jump there..i guess i have a death wish. Well guys see ya there
packer dan signing out
..end transmission

He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man

Advice??? hmm get there as soon as possible.. in the mornings there is a great vendor that has awesome breakfeast, but if you dont get to it early there will be a long line... pre register online @ richmondboogie.com (that is also where you can find the adress to get directions) its about 10 min off I-70 the airport is on 227 but I dont know the adress of the top of my head. also: you can buy 10 jump packages online for 180$ great deal. if you want to be in some freefly jumps bring toys (aka tubes etc..) I have a tube but I am looking for more people with them to make some great looking dives. once there set up camp (of reserve a nearby hotel) and page me from the manifest tent (its my home dz so peope should know who I am.. (aka kevin/yammahonda/kamakazi bro/yoshi) Ill be there thurs fri sat sun... only 20 more days till complete bliss!!!!! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: if you are coming with a group its a good thing, if alone there will be plenty of partying and the "locals" are always welcoming newcomers to the boogie to join them in the festivities! any other questions?? feel free to call jaime (the DZO) @ 1888 234-jump or get in contact with me.. Ill help any way I can... cant wait to see you all there!

-short bus...we have to get you out there freeflying...lets build something fun for your 100th!! hybrid??tube??? campfire sit dive?? you know kelly, vern, me, tom, and others will be on it!
later
-yoshi

OK, I don't know the address but here is how to get there from I-70...

Take the last (or first) exit off of I-70 before (or after) the Ohio-Indiana border. It's an exit for Route 40...

Head West on Route 40...

Turn Left on the road that runs by the west side of the Target Store, there is a stop-light...

Follow this road past a 4-way stop until you reach a "T" intersection (You have to go left or right) Make a RIGHT, there is a pond on the right side just before the stop sign...

At the next road (by a Church) make a Left. Follow this road for a couple of miles, go straight through the 4-way stop (after stopping :P). Another couple of miles and you'll pass a school, shortly after that there is a weird stop where the road curves in from the left to become the road you are on. Go Straight or Left and you'll see the Airport on the left up ahead.

Hope that helps!

FallRate

19 more days to go!! woohooB|

"break out your papers and your hash
we're gonna smoke another stash
we're gonna smoke it all night long
common baby pass that bong
yakkity yak smoke dat stack:S

disclaimer: I actually dont smoke, but thought that was funny
currently looking for new signature..I lost mine:|

Kevin your f*ckin great lol thats all i have to say...im kinda 50/50 on this weekend i cant get any damn money ill hope to make it out though...Yeah im already fealin the good vibes for "the" boogie, do you know whats up with the weekend of the 23rd, did we ever figure out if there is gonna be ballon jumps or not?

He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man

the baloons are on! I dont know how much they are going to cost yet.. I know that rides are usually 150$ but one of the pilots said they would probably work something out for us since we arent going on the hour tour we are just taking a quick ride to altitude... anyways hope to see you this weekend.. laters
k-dog

I'm really hoping that I can! There is only one thing that would keep me away, and unfortunately it might. Hopefully, things will improve in the next couple of weeks! I'm fairly certain if I have to miss it, I'm going to need LOTS of tissues. :(

FallRate

yeah baby, cant wait to see you all there. the balloon jumps the weekend before the boogie will be cheeper than that, how much i dont know. but should be less. but for the boogie. lots of fun. i will be the one on the ground with the back brace. (yeah i broke my back 6 weeks ago and will be out for the boogie, but i will be there anyway. see you there

jason

blue skies and soft winds

:)

I think the final word on the baloon jumps is 90$...I am not completely sure but this weekend that seemed to be the answer out of most people who had one... anyways fun fun fun till our feet touch the ground..
yoshi

I forgot to add...I am not completely sure if it is confirmed, but this weekend I also heard that there will be a c-130 at the boogie.. (holds 125 jumpers!) some come out and add yet another fun jump plane to your log book.

-yoshi

There is only one civilian owned C-130 in the world that is able to be jumped. The majority are firebombers. The Crew was telling me that WFFC was a major loss for them in terms of time so unless Richmond is busier then WFFC, I doubt it will happen. The crew only turned about 3-4 loads a day at WFFC with 2500+ in attendence.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com