nws01

Nice Weekend...For me to poop on!

This damn weather in New England sucks. Nice Boogie planned for this weekend and it is all cloudy and raining off and on. I was going to camp at the airport and jump all weekend but I don't want to drive an hour to camp in the rain. I called my home DZ and they are only getting 8k. Supposed to get worse and there are really not any fun jumpers there.[:/]

Actually Pepperell got a fair number of Casa and Otter jumps before the ceiling came down, but you could have gotten at least 12 grand for a while. And there were about 20 helicopter loads. And what about the two night nump loads you missed on Wednesday?

I don't really think you want to go to Pepperell:(

HW

And what about the two night nump loads you missed on Wednesday?

I had to work this week. Could not make it during the week.

I don't really think you want to go to Pepperell

I called manifest yesterday morning and they said the ceiling was at 12,000 feet but it was raining and people were jumping anyway. I checked the weather forecast and it called for rain last night. I didn't want to drive an hour and a half to wait for the clouds to roll over and camp in the rain. I have several CASA jumps in my log book and it did not seem worth while. Oh well, I am going to Boston Providence to jump now. It is blue skies today!;)

You must drive very slowly. I live maybe 10 miles north of you on 495 and it takes me 40 minutes.

Hey I moved here from Naples, Florida the Blue Hair Capital of the World, what can I say. I have never been to Pepperell but I looked up the directions on Map Quest and it said 1 hour and 20 minutes. The weather didn't look to promising. Where do you live? Maybe we can car pool to Pepperell sometime.