FallRate

I found it!!! (maybe)

After about a year of trying to find a twin-otter model, I may have actually struck gold. Just have to wait for response from the dealer, which should come tomorrow. Yippee!!!

Oh yeah, if anyone points out that finding a model was as simple as checking out one website and ordering online, I'm gonna be pissed! ;)

FallRate

Oh yeah, if anyone points out that finding a model was as simple as checking out one website and ordering online, I'm gonna be pissed! ;)

Hell, I didn't know you could order "models" online either, I thought you had to call that 1-800 number and........:P

<* Spread the Love! *>

"Yeah, there was a thread maybe 5 or 6 months ago too. I think the only model that wasn't found was a skyvan."

Well, Airfix at least used to have Skyvan in 1/72,
i don´t know if it´s in production today... i guess
i´m one sort of geek..:S

There is a guy wanting to use the SEMO Pilatus Porter for the design of his scaled model airplane. He this:

"My Porter will be setup with a working door (remote control), that ejects a RC sky diver, and also it will have a tow rig to tow gliders. Thus the interest in the door operation. I will have to do some research on how Porters tow to try to get that to scale."

He sent these pictures

Beau

ppp2[1][1].jpg

pp3[1][1]22.jpg