TequilaGirl

New Baby

yes paula you must sew ping binding tape to your leadbelly now. You are a rigger in training and the #1 thing to know as a female rigger in training is how to make everything match even if it didn't come way :P

Cyndi....lets see I have you down for a pair of FF pants and a weight belt....anything else you need to match your gear?
Fly it like you stole it!

Girls Night means Jenn gets to go , Larry - sorry ! TG is right on this one.

Yes, you are A BOYFRIEND and that excludes you from traditional
Girls Night Activities.

What happens at girls night.....stays at girls night. :)

Cat, Im with ya girlfriend-it's not how you skydive, it's how you look on video!

I know from experience, the BMW 328i is an awesome car. Please tell me you got a standard and not the automatic. Also, I hate to tell ya, but there is a good chance you will have a speeding ticket within weeks!:P

Oh wait, I forgot, you're a chick. You'll just get a written warning and a phone number.;)

Very kewl...But don't want to burst your bubble, be prepared for lots of maintenance costs and lots of time waiting to get it in the shop. Several people here at work have BMW's and they're constantly in the shop. Good solid vehicle to get in a wreck in, but not very reliable otherwise.
-----
~~~Michael

but not very reliable otherwise

Not true. Just like any car, if you take care of them they are very very reliable... I know. Thank you.B|

In fact I would like to add that they are sweet rides. Thank you again. Oh and very reliable. And fast. And good looking. And reliable. Try one. They're not called the ultimate driving machine for nuthinB|