hawkbit

Major Beer Time!

Ahhh... were to begin? Lets see:
1. New Rig (1st rig) 2. 1st time jumping new rig 3. 1st time getting line twist 4. 1st time going out of the plane last 5. 1st time pulling at altitude... almost forgot 6. 1st time jumping a rig this size (190).
I need to invest in a brewery... maybe start a micro brewery eh? :ph34r:
Not a bad day considering I felt sick as a dog when I got up this morning.
Blues!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You don't quit playing because you get old, you get old because you quit playing"

Congrats dude ... how did the rest of your jumps go today?

I stood up the landing on my video jump, so that should ease the Whuffo family member's minds when I show them the video next week and break the news to them that I'm skydiving. :)
I'll call you in a few weeks when I get back into town after my vacation and we can try a two-way.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Steve!
Glad to hear that the Vid landing was good... that would suck to have to show the family... "Ummm... yeah that's me skidding across the ground. No, I don't usually land that way." ;)
I didn't get any closer to ya today on jumps... but I did get a couple in. They were good jumps and the last one was much better than a lot of my previous ones. I am becoming one with the box man :S.
Have fun on vacation... you should do some jumps while you're up there.
Blues!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You don't quit playing because you get old, you get old because you quit playing"