fool

anyone from fargo?

Just checking to see if anyone online here is from Fargo. Myself and maybe 2 other jumpers from Winnipeg are trying to make it down there this weekend to try and get some jumps in. Our home airport is hosting a sar tech competition this week and next weekend, so our dz is moving about 2.5 hours west. Given the extra time to travel, I figured what's another couple hours to see a new dz. Anyhow, just curious....

S.E.X. party #1

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "f*#k, what a ride".

are skydive wayne county and skydive fargo the same places? I don't know really what's what down there, but I hope to leave either friday night, or very early saturday as to maximize the jumpable time. Gotta leave on sunday I think, so...

S.E.X. party #1

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "f*#k, what a ride".

hahaha, that's funny stuff. gotta dig married flight attendants with "different circumstances" hahaha

S.E.X. party #1

Fargo, as in Fargo, ND? Do they even have computers up there?

...shhhh, you'll blow our cover...without so much as colour TV in Manitoba (North of North Dakota)they'll never suspect anyhing as we smuggle an old ICBM and an IBM 360 mainframe to the hidden bunkers of Gimli, Manitoba. Our demands will be simple - we demand a non-C182 Jumpship, free jump tiz, and no winds. We want OUR comera- uh, people to control airspace over Winnipeg and to grant us the right of unlimited access to airspace North of 49 ....:P

....Of COURSE we've got farkin' computers. We also get to do this cool discipline called Para-Ski which involves Eskimos, Icebergs, gravity, and a large quantity of antifreeze taken internally.

The Dave

Life is very short and there's no time for fussing and fighting my friend (Lennon/McCartney)

I sometimes jump in Minot. I met a trucker, biker, in Perris the past two Christmases. He's from the Fargo area. I can't recall his name but he's about 6'2", very short hair, around 30 to 40, and has arms about the size of my legs. I also know another blonde headed guy who jumps there his name is Craig. He's a farmer from Bismark. As you can tell I have a keen memory for names. Any of this sound familiar. Steve1

I met a trucker, biker, in Perris the past two Christmases. He's from the Fargo area. I can't recall his name but he's about 6'2", very short hair, around 30 to 40, and has arms about the size of my legs.

Was that Mike Lenzmeyer? Sounds like him he was my old roomate back in fargo...
HAVE FUN...
...JUST DONT DIE

I was thinking it sounded more like Kyle Marple. Mike L lives in Houston last I heard which was almost a year ago so that could have changed. I do know that he hadn't jumped in almost a year the last time I talked to him.
Fly it like you stole it!

Yeah, he wasn't doing so well last time I saw him when I went to pick up my canopy. Gained alot of weight, if I remember right he was loading his FX99 heavier than Derek loads his 60. [:/] Kept trying to get him to come out to Skydive Houston but he would just never show up. *shrug*
Fly it like you stole it!

Clay,
There is a lot of friendly people in North Dakota. I grew up in Western Montana, and most people there used to be friendly also. Then hoards of people started moving in and things started getting crowded. After a while people wouldn't even wave back to you when you met them on the road. Then I moved to Eastern Montana. What a difference. It's like a different culture. People there will go out of there way to BS with you, or help you out. It's the same way in North Dakota. Lot's of friendly people who you can depend on when you need help. I've told my share of North Dakota Jokes over the years, and I feel a litlle guilty now..........Does anyone out there tell Montana jokes? Steve1