nws01

If you could go back would you....

i have to say i love my life and who i am, and since everything i've experienced has made me who i am, i should have no regrets.

the only thing i'd probably change is to take all the money i spent in my foolish childhood and adolescence on crap like clothes and jewelry and makeup and dumb little trinkety things that i don't even have any more....and save it instead so i could spend it on travel and skydiving now!
spiral out...keep going...

i wouldn't have lived so far suffering from anxiety and depression and just basicly ignoring the problem. also, i wouldn't have moved so close back to my parents' home because it has basically made our relationship non-existent.

It is better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!

if i had to change just one thing, i would change my profession, i HATE being away from my home, family. over the years (my youngest is a senior in high school now) i've missed a lot of stuff, football games, baseball games, etc...not being there enough for my family is the only regret i have, well, that, and i would have furthered my education, which i still intend to do in about another year. but all in all, it's been o.k.
--Richard--
"We Will Not Be Shaken By Thugs, And Terroist"

Most everything has been just great my entire life....especially the 60% of my time on this planet which I have spent as a jumper...49 yrs. old 30 yrs. jumpin'.....
But I DO wish I had made the investment and effort to earn a commercial pilot's license..back in my early 20's., before the Wife and Children.... It could have only enhanced my jumping career, and would have allowed me another way to give back to the sport.....Of course it could have also tied my ass to a cessna 182 left seat,,, and allowed me many fewer chances to be jumpin......
so in retrospect ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,"NEVER MIND" Roseanne Rosanna Danna.....

Prime time for this question to pop up....and well you asked:S
I always said I would change professions come a certain time, well, almost a year and a half after that point I am still at it. Of course work can suck sometimes but when it starts interfearing with your time off the job it's gets worse. The good thing about sticking around would be the fact that I have been able to become friends with some cool people that wouldn't have happened otherwise. Hopefully when the inevitable happens the latter won't be lost[:/]

Skydiving, shoot that is the best thing that could have happened for me. Who knows what or where I would be if I didn't start jumping. Like most I wish I would have started sooner!;)