TheBile

Tuesday Funnies x 2

Do you think we should have a continuous thread for these ? Anyway.......
A blonde was driving down the motorway (US var.freeway) when her car phone rang. It was her husband urgently warning her, "Honey, I just heard on the news that there's a car going the wrong way on the M25 (US Var.Interstate). Please be careful !"
" It's not just the one car," said the blonde, "There's fuckin' hundreds of 'em !"

A woman recently lost her husband. She had had him cremated and brought his ashes home. Picking up the urn that he was in, she poured him out on the patio table. Then, while tracing her fingers in the ashes, she started talking to him.
"Irving, you know that fur coat you promised me ? Well I bought it with the insurance money."
"Irving, Remember that new car you promised me ? Well, I also bought it with the insurance money."
"Irving, do you remember that emerald necklace you promised me ? I bought that too, also with the insurance money."
Still tracing her finger in the ashes she said, "Irving, remember that blow job I promised you ? Here it comes........"
Gerb

I stir feelings in others they themselves don't understand. KA'CHOW !

A Biology college professor was lecturing about the different fluids of the body and their composition and nutritional value.

Professor: Semen or sperm is mostly made of water and glucose.
Girl in Back: Let me see if I understand you professor, semen is made of mostly sugars.
Professor: That is right.
Girl in Back: Then why doesn't it taste sweet?

Realizing the nature of her question the Girl in Back pickups all of her things and leaves the classroom in total humiliation. As she was exiting the classroom the professor replied the following:

Professor: Because your sweetness taste buds at the tip of your tongue not at the back of your throat.

that is way too cool! i was thinking about getting a skydiving related vanity plate, but all the good ones are taken, and that one is funnier anyway!
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001