nws01

Arrival in Eloy?

i got there very late xmas eve last year, kinda got stuck in the airport waiting for my luggage, got my rental car cancelled becuase i was 24, couldn't find anyone willing to give me a ride, too late to call for shuttle... it kinda sucked but i was glad to be in AZ and not in Ohio. i mean, i love my family and all but they know what holidays are for, my religion, skydiving. so i found hole-in-the wall rental place in phoenix, got a pick-up truck for the week for $100. it kicked ass, as did everything for the next 10 days... well, except the bunkhouse. it was kinda nasty.but if you're renting a car, don't use Avis or National or any of those big names at the airport, find a yellow pages and rent from a local place, MUCH cheaper.
there are plenty of people there jumping xmas eve and xmas day... don't let that hold you back.
go, have fun, hook it

i'll be back and forth a few times after the 20th...pm me and i'll ferry on my way if need be..

im planning on jumping xmas eve and day too...not sure about newyears yet,

Come on guys...am I the only one with a plane ticket yet???

Oh and girls, save a beer or three for when I get there Christmas night. I'm sure I'll need them.

Lisa

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Who knows since I am the ONLY one with a plane ticket (hint hint f1). There has to be others coming in but I just don't know. I really was just kidding anyway as it would be nice to have a vehicle to get around in without relying on others.

--
Hot Mama

would be nice to have a vehicle to get around in without relying on others.

I understand that completely, although you really won't have to leave the DZ for most anything. They've got just about everything you'll want/need.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

If I rent a car it will have the entire week as there is nowhere close to return it and they charge tons for one way rental. BB said she didn't think the shuttle was running on Christmas so there really is no other way to get there. I'm sure I can find some reason to see some of the sights....

Lisa

--
Hot Mama

I would like to get there on christmas night or early the next morning (not sure how the fam will think about me and my bro leaving christmas day). I would like to carpool or work some sort of ride out as well. Anyone arriving the same time, let me know.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The mind is like a parachute--it works better when it is open. JUMP.
MaryRose