grasshopper

davis this weekend

who is going to be there? rumor is that they will have a casa. me, I'll be flying in saturday morning. I needed to order my bomber pants that came free with my boy-toy:$ anyway, so the casa was just another reason to go up there.

In case you weren't at the Chicks Rock Boogie, there was a boy toy auction with prizes, etc. Grasshopper was the only dude who bid on and won a particular "prize." It is unknown to what extent that he "used" his boy toy.:D

BTW, the Chicks Rocked!!!

reposted from the e-mail I got this AM

Hey everyone!
Well, here we go! Tomorrow kicks off the First Annual NorCal FreeFly Festival...and things are ready to roll here at SkyDance! Team JANK is ready for some wicked freefly jumps and we're going to be doing some incredible Hybrid dives on Sunday, so be ready! We've got a swoop accuracy contest set up on Friday, and a mini RW and mini Freefly Comp set up for Sat...all with prizes! The CASA is inbound and will be ready to fly loads, Roger Ponce is in town to organize some great RW, the Tiki Bar is almost ready to roll and the screen for the film festival is being set up. Don't forget your costume for Sat. night! Check out for all the info about all the events!
Local jumper/chef Russell Jackson is preparing a mind blowing dinner of wind game and veggies for the optional dinner on Sat. night ($10) and you should see the Boogie Shirts! Long sleeves with a very cool design. It's included with your registration fee...and so is the BEER!
Speaking of Reg. fees, have you pre-registered for the event?? You can do so online at and it'll save you $5 off the fee ! What are you waiting for?? The party's about to begin, so be in date and don't be late! See you here!!

Blue skies!
SkyDance SkyDiving
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1