beau31duke

Smallville

I like to watch it (smallville) when I get a chance (isn't often, but my brother or dad fills me in on what happened :D)! I can NOT miss Angel and Dawson's Creek. :$ What can I say, I'm a child at heart. And yes I used to be a Felicity fanatic too! (too bad they had to stop it damn it)

ER is getting off to a really good start this year. But watching the prop strike in the season premiere hit a little close to home after Rantoul. Good thing I taped it because it was a few days before I could put it back in and watch it.[:/]

Kris

The funny thing is that I was very little when I 1st saw Christopher Reeves play the Original SUPERMAN The Movie.
-Yet I look like the guy on Smallville that plays Lex luther IF he had hair(my hair has to be cut every 6weeks or I can't even comb it)-then I look like John Cusack.

I rarely watch anything on TV other than the news, but I've seen this one enough times to comment. I think it sucks shit. Every time Pre-Superman goes up against some wierdo it just so happens that his powers are completely useless against it. Point is - there is no point! It's Dawson's Creek with potential super powers that don't do a damn thing. Just anothe drama. I remember running and jumping around the house in my Superman underwear pretending I could fly and kick the shit out of all the bad guys. "Smallvile" is beyond lame in comparison.

Well, (Okay here come my dork side out to shine) Superman never really even began to learn he had powers until he was in full swing puberty as a teenager, it took that long for the Earth's yellow Sun to affect his Kryptonian body that way. I have never watched the show but, that may explain why his powers are sometimes in effective. (

I'm not afriad of dying, I'm afraid of never really living- Erin Engle

My addiction is CSI Miami & CSI-Vegas.
problem is they show criminals how people get caught from leaving evidence and why.