Lolie

skipping class...

Hmm... one of my friends just called and asked if I want to skip classes to go jump tomorrow... I haven't jumped in three weeks!!! And I only have two classes tomorrow... and it's not like I couldn't get the notes from someone... the weather is going to be too crappy to jump, soon...

Where is the angel that's supposed to be on my other shoulder??? :D

-Miranda
you shall above all things be glad and young / For if you're young,whatever life you wear
it will become you;and if you are glad / whatever's living will yourself become.

I've done that twice so far. :) It's horrible for your grades (cuz you know you won't actually care what happened that day), but I've had a blast both times. I didn't mean to blow off ALL my classes that day.. but one jump turned into two.. two turned into three.. and by the time I checked my watch.. its 7pm and the sun is down... go figure..

I guess my angel got lost... I decided I'm going tomorrow. Hope I can find someone to jump with. :)

-Miranda
you shall above all things be glad and young / For if you're young,whatever life you wear
it will become you;and if you are glad / whatever's living will yourself become.

Where is the angel that's supposed to be on my other shoulder???

She did a BASE jump off your other shoulder and is currently repacking her rig so she can climb back up and do it again. ;)

As long as missing those classes won't affect your grade... I say go jump. Guaranteed when you're too old to play anymore you won't smile when you remember going to class or work - you'll smile when you think back on the days you blew it all off and went out to play.

She did a BASE jump off your other shoulder and is currently repacking her rig so she can climb back up and do it again.

I love it! :D (But she doesn't need to repack her rig; she has wings! Lucky...)

-Miranda

Don't start skipping class, it will turn into a habit. Just ask all my professors from spring quarter. In retrospect I should have gone to class (read bad grades in 3 of 4 classes, got an A in public speaking, though). I guess on the other hand I did jump and make some money...hmmm...skydive, money...school, work, no fun...hmmm...stop it, your doing it again. Seriously, don't skip so many your grades really drop off, but once or twice won't kill you. Go Jump!!! ;)