Zlew

aggies, longhorns, and Red Raiders...OH MY!

I just got back for my annual trip to see a Texas Tech football game with my old roomie and other buddies from school. We couldn't have picked a better game to go to; it was a great game and we beat the damn long horns (ranked #3....or were..hehe). Wow...we beat the horns and aggies in the same year (can t remember that happening before).
We brought along an Aggie (who represented for you guys Dave... would have been proud) and a longhorn Alum.

missed jumping....but was worth it....
Put a cheerleader pic in there for those who don't follow football. Even a horns cheer pic (worked with them this summer).
Who woulda thought that they had a full up QP now? Droped a streatch though...

Z

UT streatch.jpg

Aggie.jpg

Breakfast.jpg

Hook Um!.jpg

Out of curiosity, why do Tech fans tear down their own stadium after a win? From what I saw that were ripping up bleachers, goal posts, janitors, etc. ;)

On the other hand, I have 2 favorite football teams: Texas A&M and anyone playing t.u., so good job kicking them out of the BCS top 5 guys, now all we have to do is fire RC Slocum (head coach) and maybe we'll beat those damn t-sips too.

--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

The bleachers broke when we were all standing on them and jumping around (get frisky when u long horn stomp u know), and they took the goal posts down at the end of the game....so that we couldn't. Amazing how fast they got them down.
B|

The bleachers broke when we were all standing on them and jumping around

Funny, the 12th Man (all the students) stand on the bleachers the ENTIRE game at A&M and they don't break...stupid tech engineers...:P

I heard that rumor, too, although I've been told by a friend (who I jump with) that work for the athletics dept that it is just a rumor, but that would be very very interesting. Especially with the amount of Talent the team has.

buzz is that Jimmy Johnson maybe have purchased some things in College station....

I'm just guessing here....but I think that would put a smile on Dave's face.

And only 6 more days until "THE GAME"......Ohio State's run of incredible luck ends Saturday. :o

Don