Zenister

Thanksgiving Eve.

haha.....I'm eating leftovers already.....someone save me from myself..

We woulda had a WHOLE cooked turkey,an extra from the in laws.Driving home from Taft to Bakersfield,in the middle of nowhere is an old guy next to a beat up car with a sign that say's "got leftovers".Pulled over and handed him a still warm, whole,cooked turkey.Guy tosses his chair in his car and says he's going to his shack and eat it "right damn Now".

that was friggin an awesome deal.

Glad life is kind enough to me and I could do that.

dropdeded
pcss#26
------------------------------------------
The Dude Abides.
-

i eat a lot (too much perhaps) of turkey anyway..did the ham thing for lunch with a few of my new co-workers families.. probably going to disappear up to Mt. Baker to see some my 'real' family and then up into canada to chase snow...

anyone else feel closer to their "friends' instead of their biological family. I mean i love them to death, but they are SUCH different people from the family i chose..and who chose me.

anyone else feel closer to their "friends' instead of their biological family. I mean i love them to death, but they are SUCH different people from the family i chose..and who chose me.

I love my family to death too.....all very special....but my friends are so non judgemental of me and accept me and love me for who I am...they also look out for me and call me on shit when I fuck up. My friends will say...."kristen...you might want to think twice before you pierce your nipple..." My mom would say.." why would you do something so stupid" Just for the record...I didn't pierce'em..:D:D