Antithesis

Anyone in the travel industry??? Get me out of here!

Hey Guys. It's good to be back... I haven't logged on since the beginning of september because I've been floating around on a boat in the Bering sea..Anyways I just got home to Michigan only to find out that I really don't want to be here at all. Brr.. It's too cold. What I want is a Cheap ticket some where third world .. anywhere with a beach.
I have between tomorrow and xmas to live it up. Any suggestions? I have a little time to kill and it's either live like a bum here in the cold or live like a bum somewhere warm..Tough choice I know.

On a side note.. I can't believe how many new faces have turned up.. Whoa... My hat's off to the H H for the improvements.

I travel the land, Work in the ocean, Play in the sky

some where third world .. anywhere with a beach.

Phukett Thailand should be very nice right about now. I'm a big fan of the Philippines but the terrorism there seems to be getting pretty hot in the nice beach areas. The north should be safe though due to the Mafia influence. Cape Town, South Africa. It's summer there about now. Hedonism II is always a riot. There's a DZ in Costa Rica now as far as I know. There's a couple suggestions....B|

The only reason you said that is cos you like the name

I haven't been to Thailand yet. It looks like a really beautiful place with some interesting people. I'll make it there one of these days. Oh yeah.....they have a Club Med in Phukett. It's only about $450 or so for an all inclusive week. B|

I did not know that there was a DZ in Costa rica. Hmmm there's an idea. I have heard that it's becomming more and more unfriendly to tourists. No matter. If I were to go somewhere south east asia I could not justify spending only 20 or so days there. Man what a cool trip that would be though!! Philipines thai , nam, cambodia, sumatra...Indonesia.. I would possibly never return.
Thanks for the pleasant thought though.

I travel the land, Work in the ocean, Play in the sky

www.2bizzare.com/andre/jumpcostarica.htm

Took me a minute but I found it. Supposedly, some "Trust Fund Kid" as he was described to me at Rantoul is doing this DZ. He is supposed to have an Otter. Of course....this is second or third hand info. There's a couple email addresses on that web page. Let me know how it is if you go.