wlie

Guns in cockpits?

I'm a huge fan of Glocks, I know I love mine, the 31 is a nice weapon. For your application stay away from all the compesated versions (you can tell by having a C after the number). In CQC situation, the blast that is funneled upwards is very harmful, especially in a situation like a plane.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

archie bunker had the right idea to avoid highjackings and terrorists incidents. guns should be given to every passenger as they board the plane this way it puts everyone on an even playing field.

It is better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!

OK, pre-second things pre-secoond:
HIP HIP HOORAY FOR THE GOOD GUYS!!!!

Now, we don't need everyone carrying guns. How about just the same ones we want carrying on the street; i.e. any cops, feds, ccws flying that flight. and the pilots and stews if they've been trained.

Which reminds me: Chris, where you headed for training? FLETC in Georgia?
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

OK, pre-second things pre-secoond:
HIP HIP HOORAY FOR THE GOOD GUYS!!!!

Now, we don't need everyone carrying guns. How about just the same ones we want carrying on the street; i.e. any cops, feds, ccws flying that flight. and the pilots and stews if they've been trained.

Which reminds me: Chris, where you headed for training? FLETC in Georgia?

Headed now where yet. They haven't set up the course for pilots to carry guns yet.

I'm just going to the local shooting range and gun shop to get instruction on basic firearm stuff. The tactical stuff will be later.

Chris

If you really want something good, go through a tactical pistol course from someone like ThunderRanch or the Texas Pistol Academy. You'll spend some money, but it will be well worth it.

The one I went to (Texas Pistol Academy) we shot about 1,000rds in the weekend, between classroom time, in practical scenerios, in a kill house, on a numatic steel range, a walking numatic steel trail, etc. Before I went I was already one hell of a shooter, but I learned a lot about unusual shooting (weird angles, different hands, etc) in higher stress environments (which they created).

All in all a good learning experience.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Headed now where yet. They haven't set up the course for pilots to carry guns yet.

I'm just going to the local shooting range and gun shop to get instruction on basic firearm stuff. The tactical stuff will be later.

OK, that's what I thought. My guess is they'll send you all through FLETC [Federal Law Enforcement Training Center] in Glencoe, GA.

Be careful and ENJOY!
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

I'd think it'll be a little farther north.

Where to then? I couldn't think of anyplace better that would/could take another program.

Got some place in mind?
witty subliminal message
1*