suz

Hell yeah baby!! just passed stage 2 in taf!

Man, what a night! just went up to my dz and did stage 2 in taf. Wooo hoo!!!!
I thought I'd gotten over all the initial shock of leaving the plane...I was wrong. It took me 2000ft before I realised I hadnt taken a breath yet!
Then when the chute opened, my chest strap was too loose and went over my boobs and I then couldn't read my altimeter!
So here I am, with a ripcord in one hand, unable to read my alti, and trying to count out loud how long it took the chute to open. My JM saw the funny side of it, took my ripcord off me and tried to pull down my chest strap...it wouldnt budge. We ended up moving the alti so I could manage to read it, and enjoyed the ride down... I hate landing tandem, cant wait to jump on my own...which isnt far away!
My stage two was also my JM 1000th jump, so guess who got drunk off free beer all night!!!
AWESOME night, cant wait til next time.
suz xxxxxooooo

Don't bother me, I'm living happily ever after

Congrats on your student progression. It wasn't that long ago that I was going through my AFF, so I know how you feel. :$

It sounds like you're wearing a chest mounted altimeter (which is fine, I often wear one as well). But don't you wear a wrist mounted one? My wrist altimeter is my primary altimeter while the chest and ProTrack (which is an awesome device) are just secondary.

Anyway good luck with the rest of your training and keep us posted. :)

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

It sounds like you're wearing a chest mounted altimeter (which is fine, I often wear one as well). But don't you wear a wrist mounted one?

I think that I'll change over to wearing a wrist mounted alti, as soon as I start on my solo's, I guess...I would rather it on my chest, for the moment, because I'm still not used to my arms in the air! But it's loads of fun, even if I do look like a dickhead!:P

Don't bother me, I'm living happily ever after