kevin922

Plane crashes into fed reserve in FL

Here
MIAMI, Florida (CNN) -- A small, single-engine experimental airplane crashed into the east side of the Federal Reserve Bank building in Miami Thursday evening, killing one person on board, police said.

No one in the building or on the ground was injured in the crash around 8:40 p.m. EST, said Joe Giordani, a spokesman for the Miami-Dade Police Department. The building was briefly on fire, but the blaze was extinguished after 20 minutes.

The plane broke apart, and part of the debris could be seen inside the building, while the tail section was visible outside.

Police blocked off roads in the area along Northwest 41st Street.

Yeah it is all over the news here. The crash site is located in a heavily populated area of Doral. It is about one mile from where I am at work right now.
The edge ... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who know where it is are those that have gone over - Hunter S. Thompson

No kidding, I was scanning the forums and saw ANOTHER new thread in here and I'm just thinkin...not another one.... :( I'm glad we didn't lose another jumper but since this has nothing to do with skydiving it should go somewhere else...IMO

Interesting though. What a way to rob a bank!