FreeFlyHol

Where's the funniest place that you "got caught"?

My best friend got busted in our neighbor's front yard by someone walking their dog. It was dark so the guy stood there staring because he couldn't figure out what that mass on the ground was that his dog was barking at. The funny part...they were doing it doggy style.

-Doug
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

on top of this little hill overlooking the valley by the local man in blue. For some reason, he kept asking us "WHAT we were doing" as he was shining the flashlight on us (we were under a blanket). All I could say was, "Uh,,, getting in trouble, officer?" Finally he asked if we needed to get dressed and turned off the flashlight. I think he was more embaressed. He let us go with a "PROMISE never to return to the place".
We went back to my house to finish. Funny thing tho is we were in the living room when my oldest (who was spending the nite at a friend's) decided to come home at 2am. He opened the door, said "WHOA!!!!" and walked back out...

third time was the charm......
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

I thought I had a couple of good stories... until I read yours...

...one word: WOW!

On the couch, in the front room of my house in college. She was wearing a mini-skirt. My fly was open, but her skirt was covering us both, so it almost looked like she was just straddling me in a very friendly (but not that friendly) way.

My mother dropped by for an unannounced visit. Mom sat on the couch and talked to us for thirty minutes. We didn't move. Just sat there, me still in her, talking to my mother.

Eventually Mom left, and we did a hurried dismount.

I'm not sure if Mom clued in or not--I tend to think not, since my Mom is fairly cool, and probably would have excused herself earlier (to give us a chance to extricate ourselves) had she noticed.

---
P.
"It Hurts to Admit When You Make Mistakes -
But When They're Big Enough, the Pain Only Lasts a Second."

on top of this little hill overlooking the valley by the local man in blue. For some reason, he kept asking us "WHAT we were doing" as he was shining the flashlight on us (we were under a blanket). All I could say was, "Uh,,, getting in trouble, officer?" Finally he asked if we needed to get dressed and turned off the flashlight. I think he was more embaressed. He let us go with a "PROMISE never to return to the place".
We went back to my house to finish. Funny thing tho is we were in the living room when my oldest (who was spending the nite at a friend's) decided to come home at 2am. He opened the door, said "WHOA!!!!" and walked back out...

third time was the charm......

similar story but when the cop asked what i was doing i said looking for the bottom.

--TB
Welcome my friends to the show that never ends.