happythoughts

everybody has a hobby

Twins

Twins have different fathers

A Croatian woman who slept with two men at the same time has given birth to twins with two different fathers.

The 23-year-old student, who has been named only as M.B, gave birth to non-identical twins in Zagreb seven months ago.

However, she has revealed that DNA testing has shown the children have different fathers.

She told daily Jutarnji List: "I was shocked at getting pregnant and even more surprised when doctors told me that my two sons had different fathers."

Doctors have said twins being born to different fathers is extremely rare.

Story filed: 12:09 Monday 13th January 2003

Are we sure this is'nt the same woman from the rape thread? :P

Question is... which one owes the child support? Both? That hardly is fair if one guy is rich and one is poor since the poor twin will be envious of the rich twin and all his fancy toys...>:( One kid gets a computer and all the other gets is a wooden block...

I think we have a new Springer episode in the works with those 3.

Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

It'll be on springer only and ONLY if the husbands are white-trash raciests and one of the babies turns out to be not-white...:P

In that case, we'll be seeing these guys. Oops

An historic legal battle was brewing in Britain as a newspaper reported on Monday that a white couple had had black twins as the result of a mistake during fertility treatment.

:o