jtval

pictures and friends trust

you found out someone had pic's of you or a friend and was emailing them to friends!

It depends..how often does people take a photo of you when you aint aware?

Cant the person at the photo deal whith the way he or she were at the time...(you know..i dont like thouse who do that,but sometimes i do it my self..).

For the person who mails them around...
Does he/she this to hurt the person or is it just for fun(some times it just takes over..).

Did the person talk to thouse on the pics before mailig them around(if not,the person is a shit head).

IF its to make fun at one,and it hurt then it aint a freind.And it will relfect at the group,cours whos next...

The line of a joke and hurting is like walking ona line!!

Treat people as you want them to treat you..

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

JT, my video camera was copied off and downloaded onto the internet without my permission. I try to only get upset when I'm willing to go physical. Since I'm not, it's just a lesson learned.

It's a bitch, though, isn't it, that we can't start with complete trust, but have to watch people over a period of time to see how much we can trust them, if at all.

You bet.

I'm talking about taking the images out of my camera without my permission.

I thought that was the original point of the thread. A friend has special access to your images, photo or video, and uses them in a way you don't appreciate, without asking for permission.

My kids do a dance recital, in public, you want to video them and put them on the internet, you can. You take my kids dance recital video out of my camera without my permission and put it on the internet, I'm careful to keep my camera secure around you.

I'm talking about taking the images out of my camera without my permission

then you talk about a person that did somthing elegal,against his freind..

it would be as legal as taking my mony so i cant jump..

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

chill, kung foo.

finding out who you can't trust doesn't always come so cheap.

and the satisfaction of that little crunching sound last but a moment.

I agree with this post because of past legal fee's I had to pay once. Then it turned out that the little weasel burned another dude and really got "smoked". I wish that I had just waited and saved the money for jump tickets. JT -- never say or do things when your pissed, let it cool for a day or so and look at it in a different light........

Steve M
>^..^<
for me -- SkyDiving is a life sentence -- for it has saved my life.