sasteve

35th Anniversary of 1st jump & 40th birthday on same jump!

South African Steve took his wife Maria on a tandem jump out of the DC-3 at Lost Prairie Boogie. The jump was significant for both of them as it was 23rd of July and Maria`s 40th Birthday. She couldn`t jump on her own because of a shoulder injury suffered in freefall with a spinning AFF student(which required surgery). For Steve it was 35 years since his first jump (20th July 1967) also out of a DC-3 in the South African Airborne(from 600ft!) What a BLAST!

Hey Congrats steve and maria!!! I hope things are going good up there!! Sorry I havent made it back up there to see you guys in Brush!! hopefully i'll make it back up there to jump with you guys again.

The cutaway kid from texas!!
The primary purpose of the Armed Forces is to prepare for and to prevail in combat should the need arise.

Hey Steve.....Byron here!

Sure do miss you guys and would love to see you again soon. Kasey says "hi", and we're gonna do our best to try to get down to AZ sometime in the next few months.

Take care, and please give our best to Maria!

B~

Hi Byron & Kasey,
Good to hear from y`all! Maria and I really miss you guys and the DZ too. Tried to e-mail you, but got bounced back from Kasey`s address. Please confirm receipt of this e-mail, as there is no address in your profile.
`Skies,
Steve`n Maria

Ja jonge, ik kan die taal nog praten, maar miskien is dit `n bietje opgefok je weet want mijn vrouw is van Nederland en wij praten meer van Nederlands as Afrikaans! Maar ik kannie kla nie, kannie kak nie.
Je weet dat wij ons DZ in Colorado verkocht hebben?
En nu zitten wij hier in Eloy vir die winter. Lekker warm, vandag is omtrent 80 dg!
Blue Skies & warmth,
SASteve(actually, African-American Steve by now!)