motherhucker

any good leads on a new MAC?

if you buy from the apple store right now, you can get Indesign for free. (600$) web program. you can also pick up Microsoft office for 200 bux, instead of 500. and you can get a 99 dollar rebate on a HP printer, my suggestion is to buy the 100 dollar printer. then you can also get 6 months same as cash. and theres a double your memory for 40 bux offer, or maybee that one is a freebie.. i forget, but theres some good deals available, and it's all on apple instant loan if you want .......

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

Find a college student and see if they can get you one through the college discount program, although their cost is usually only $100 off of Apple list. Educators get the same discount. Know any teachers? cjhck out Apple's site and click on the education links to see prices. Then find a teacher.

Some colleges offer deep discounts on software, too. I recently got MS Office for OSX for $27 thought the local community college connection I have.

I love my MAC, moreso than the Compaq provided at work. Although I love the T1 connection at work and grouse about the 56k modem connection at home. Now if I could get DSL here at home....

Vint
. . . . .
"Make it hard again." Doc Ed

“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free” Nikos Kazantzakis

OS X isn't truely a *nix system, some of the kernel is based on unix, but at the end of the day it's still a Mac. You know, you *could* format it and put a Linux distro on it, but that would make a Mac worth something, lord help us...

:P:P

--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."